We just sent the book off to the printers, and we couldn’t be more excited. It’s destined to be the year’s #1 best-seller in the crowded history/Twitter/humor category, hands down.
SO, now that the book is done, we bring you:
10 Little-Known But Totally Inspiring True Facts About
Historical Tweets:The Completely Unabridged and Ridiculously Brief History of the World
- The book has 144 full-color pages.
- For all you spatial thinkers, it measures 8-1/8 inches wide by 5-1/2 inches tall.
- The cover art was created by artist Barry Blitt, whose work is often seen on the cover of The New Yorker.
- The book features 50 of the best tweets from the Historical Tweets site from 2008 to now.
- The book contains over 8o brand new, never-before-seen tweets.
- New tweets from the likes of T-Rex, Socrates, Merlin the Magician, The Vikings, Napoleon, and Gorbachev.
- The book also features all-new types of Twitter-esque humor like conversation stacks, tag clouds, and hate tweets.
- Besides @historicaltweet, you can follow our whole team on Twitter: authors @alecmcnayr and @abeard, our humor and fact checker @dbrisco, our editor @ryandoh, and our agent @kate_mckean (she’s popular).
- Of the new tweets in the book, our personal favorites are Agamemnon (Alan) and Isaac Newton (Alec).
- The book is on sale for pre-order for as low as $9.45 right now.
We hope you’re as excited for the book as we are. As always, thanks for your support.
One Response to “10 Facts About the Historical Tweets Book”